– Permanent activation and future updates with life-time warranty
– Download from official Microsoft website
– Works Worldwide and supports multi-language installation
– You can only activate Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise license when your computer has correctly installed Widows 10 Enterprise.
– You can also upgrade directly from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Enterprise.
Our key will not be available with the following versions:
– Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation or Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC/LTSB editions are not available with this key.
– Direct upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Enterprise is not possible.
*** If your computer is using Windows 11 Home, follow these steps:
Upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro => After you have upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, enter the Windows 10 Enterprise Key to upgrade to Windows 10 Enterprise edition.
HOW TO ACTIVATE MICROSOFT WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE
To activate Microsoft Windows 10 code, follow the guide below:
- If you are performing a fresh installation of Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise, you will be prompted to enter your code during installation
- Or, after installation Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise, to enter the product key, select the Start button, and then select Settings > Update & Security > Activation > Change product key
How to update Windows 10 Home edition to Windows 10 Pro ?
Use one of the following KEYs to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro:
Note: If the upgrade process has an error message, please restart the computer for the system to fully update
Once your computer has been upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, enter the purchased Key (Windows 10 Enterprise) to upgrade the license to Windows 10 Enterprise.