Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise – Key Activaiton Guide
To activate the Windows 10 Enterprise code, you can enter the Key to activate in 1 of 2 ways as follows:
1. If you are doing a fresh install of Windows 10, you will be prompted for a code during installation --> Please enter your purchased Windows 10 Enterprise Key to activate.
2. After your computer has installed Windows 10 Enterprise or Windows 10 Pro correctly:
Select the Start button, and then select Settings --> Update & Security --> Activation --> Change product key.
– You can only activate Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise license when your computer has correctly installed Widows 10 Enterprise.
– You can also upgrade directly from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Enterprise.
Our key will not be available with the following versions:
– Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation or Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC/LTSB editions are not available with this key.
– Direct upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Enterprise is not possible.
*** If your computer is using Windows 10 Home, follow these steps:
Upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro => After you have upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, enter the Windows 10 Enterprise Key to upgrade to Windows 10 Enterprise edition.
How to update Windows 10 Home edition to Windows 10 Pro ?
Use one of the following KEYs to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro:
Note: If the upgrade process has an error message, please restart the computer for the system to fully update
After your computer has upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, enter the Windows 10 Enterprise Key to activate the license